Daugherty Kids {Finally Here}

I know, I know... you've been waiting for these for what seems like a very long time.  My computer was in the shop for repairs which put me behind on my editing.  I've caught up only slightly now, just in time to find out I need to return the computer to the shop again.  But before I do, I will bless you with these beautiful smiles.



It was my pleasure to photograph these super-fun kids again this year.  We got to try 2 new locations, which I must say I'm quite fond of.   The first was a 100-year-old bright red barn that had been moved in pieces from its original location and put back together as you see here.  It still looks great and was the perfect backdrop for these energetic kiddos.  A big thanks to the Davis family for allowing us on their property.  The second location was equally pleasant and included my favorite tall green grass and an old homestead, which might even be as old as the red barn.






 I love this kid!



 A little silliness is required at all my shoots, and these two never disappoint. 



No comments:

Post a Comment